Plato Solder Pots
Compatible, Digitally or mechanically Controlled and exceeds the requirements of Military Specification ANSI (J-STD-001B). The solder pot has a temperature range from ambient to 925°F (496°C). Standard features include:
- Precision temperature controlled to ± 5°F (± 2.75°C)
- Capacity from 2 lbs to 32lbs depending on the model
- Removable dross tray for easy cleaning.
- Three-wire, grounded UL listed cord.
- A new solid state controller that limits transient voltage spiking
- LCD for digitally controlled pots displays preset temperature and operating temperature
- Safety warm up crucible cover
- Adjustable leveling feet
- 120 Volts (240 V Models are available upon request)